Support Is at the Heart of Everything We Do!
Sometimes, Mom and Dad just need a little extra help around the house in order to age in place comfortably. When that time comes, Sacred Heart Health can offer supportive in-home care services that will allow your loved one to stay at home while receiving the respectful, compassionate care that he or she needs.
When your loved one needs some support and assistance at home, Sacred Heart’s caregivers can provide the following services:
- Respite care
- Dietary monitoring
- Morning and evening wake-up and tuck-in
- Appointment arrangements
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Medication reminders
- Reading aide
- Mail organization
- Assistance with writing letters / correspondence
- Participation in daily leisure activities
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing and changing of linens
- Trash removal
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Dry cleaning drop-off and pick-up
- Prescription pick-up
- Running errands
Our caregivers have a passion for helping others, and specifically, for working with seniors. We also provide compassionate Alzheimer’s disease assistance for loved ones living with dementia. If you feel that our at home care support services could help your loved one, contact us today in the Kansas City metro area. We’re always here for your family.